Thursday, December 29, 2011

Doors, Doorways and Halls

Following are a few images of a new interest of mine and that is doors, doorways and hallways. Don't ask me why but I find them very interesting and some so beautiful that I have to share them with you.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us"-Hellen Keller




This door is my favorite because of it's color but the colors in this image are so complementary to each other that it adds to the beauty of the doorway.




I love the straight lines and the vintage feel of these doors. The colors in this image helps me imagine what this street looks/feels like (I'd love to visit this area).




I love the colors and texture of these doors. There is stone, wood and it looks like it could be plaster. They each provide a different feel or texture but are brought together by complementary colors.





Lovely symmetry and clean, straight lines are offset by the crooked lamppost. I love clean and simple images with a little disorder.





This set of doors and room are just cool. The colors and patterns just go!





This hallway is just sexy, I love the swirling lines repeated throughout the hall, walls and stairs combined with the darkness of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment