Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To Ari




I've learned that you are going to be a mother and I was at first worried for you just because I'm your big sister and it is my job to do so but I am now so very excited for you. I don't doubt for a second that you will be a wonderful mother and adapt to the new and important role in your life because you are a wonderful person. You are so loving (yet you like to appear to be difficult), you are one of the most honest & fair people I know( in everything that you do), you have a big heart, you are sensitive and you are so much fun to be around. You have a journey ahead of you but I want you to know that we are here for you in anyway that you need and I look forward to meeting my future niece/nephew. I love you and I am so excited for you Ari.

No comments:

Post a Comment